
Rachel is 1 year old today! Where does the time go?? I remember the day Tyler turned 1 and I cried because she was growing up too fast. Tyler is now 12, Macy is almost 10 and my little baby is now 1!
I have always known in my heart that I was meant to be a Mom, but I sometimes wonder if being a Mom was meant for me! On their birthdays, I always stop to remember that they are my gifts from heaven. I wouldn't trade my life with them for anything in the whole world! (even though some days I threaten to sell them to the first gypsie that knocks at the front door!)







2 comments:
hi. i am jonathan's wife rebecca. found your blog through monica's. congrats on your new pregnancy!
your little girl rachel is adorable!
Happy Birthday Rachel!! :)
Oh, and if I never told you, Congrats on the new one
Post a Comment