We have been battling the bronchitis nightmare at our house so life has been overwhelming! When grown ups are sick, they sleep. When kids are sick they dont sleep.... when both are sick... whatta combo!!! Rachel ended up w/ bronchitis and an ear infection and she very generously shared it with her Mommy!!! We are now sharing the nebulizer (breathing machine) several times a day. All I want to do is sleep and all Rachel wants to do is wake up, scream and hug my face... sometimes all at the same time. That makes for a less than comfy sleep time for Mommy. Mark has been trying very hard to help take care of both of us but he seems to be slowing down and starting with a cough.... hmmm.... time to break out the nebulizer schedule???
Luckily, I have a job where I can go and noone tries to hug my face and scream and Rachel has an amazing babysitter who will give her hugs and breathing treatments so I get a bit of a break by going to work... go figure!
Well, I hope you are well and rested..... one or more of us may be stopping over to hug, sleep, breathe or scream very soon!!!!
Talk to you soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I hope you all feel better soon :)
Arg, get better! That's the worst!
Post a Comment