Perception is 9/10 of reality... welcome to my reality!
Will I should have read your note before answering Shawnee's. Then I would have found out about your blog.It looks great! How did the kids take hearing the news? Looks good and I'll keep comeing to see how things are going.Love Diana
Wow!!! Gotta love those babies. Congratulations! I am very happy for you. Maybe this time I'll actually make a meal for you and the family.love robin
Woo Hoo! Congrats my friend. If anyone deserves to wear the Motherhood badge of honor and courage, it's you. XOXOXO
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Will I should have read your note before answering Shawnee's. Then I would have found out about your blog.
It looks great! How did the kids take hearing the news?
Looks good and I'll keep comeing to see how things are going.
Love
Diana
Wow!!! Gotta love those babies. Congratulations! I am very happy for you. Maybe this time I'll actually make a meal for you and the family.
love robin
Woo Hoo! Congrats my friend. If anyone deserves to wear the Motherhood badge of honor and courage, it's you. XOXOXO
Post a Comment