Wednesday, September 24, 2008

POST traumatic stress

I havent posted since last week and started to worry that my adoring fans would miss me, then I realized that I dont really have any.... and so I am better now. Anyhoo.... I am planning Rachels first birthday party & helping the girls plan a Halloween party. Of course "planning" is still being done directly in my head and may take a few days/week or so to pop out but it sounds very proactive anyway.

Thanks for the well wishes on the new pregnancy. I have a dr appt on 10/2 and will probably set up the ultrasound at that time to see if we can find out if the little tike is a boy or girl.

Catch up w/ you soon!

Colleen

1 comment:

Krisann said...

Congrats on the up and coming little one! Wow, you are such a trooper! Love you!