Wow, I cant believe it has been so long since I posted on my blog. Life with a new baby definitely takes a turn for overwhelmed for a while. Shane just turned 3 months old and I am starting to feel like I can do this! The first 6 weeks were pretty rough just trying to make heads or tails of my world but with the help of an amazing baby sitter and a wonderful church delivering dinners for several weeks... we made it through!
Shane is a sweet baby boy and brings such joy to my heart. It is amazing how you feel like you wont know how to love another person but your heart just continues to grow with each child. All of my kids are incredible human beings. I dont know how I have had the priveledge of having such great kids, but I am thankful for every one of them. Of course, they take turns making me criminally insane, but thats their job I think!
I will try to be better about updating and promise to add some new pictures soon. Glad to be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment